Which forms do I select?

Have you been told by HMRC which forms you need to fill in?
Trying to figure out all those SA100 numbers? Here’s your guide

Which forms can CalCal Send?

CalCal will pre-fill the following forms with the information you give:

  • SA100 – Main Self-Assessment
  • SA101 – Additional Information
  • SA103S or SA103F – Self-Employment: Your year’s takings and expenses by category, capital allowances, balance sheet. Depending on your turnover, the short or full schedule will automatically be added.
  • SA105 – UK property income (if you sign up as a landlord)
  • SA110 – Tax calculation is done for you before you submit

In addition, you can optionally add any of the following forms for submission through CalCal:

Which form is which?

HMRC has a list of SA100 forms here and we’ve made a table to help you…

SA100The whole form (steps 1-5)
Additional Information schedules
SA103SSSESelf-employment (short, if below VAT threshold)
SA103FFSESelf-employment (longer, if above VAT threshold)
SA104Not supportedPartnerships
SA105PROUK Property Income
SA106FORForeign Income or Gains
SA108Not supportedCapital Gains
SA109NRDNon-residents / domiciles
SA110CALYour calculation (step 4)

How to select your forms

Step 2 on the self-assessment entry lets you switch these forms on and off…

For some of these forms, like employment shown here, you can add up to 6 of the same form. You may have a couple of employers, or be a director or more than one company, for example.

support has written 35 articles